Before you start to complete your on-line application form, you will need PDF copies of ALL the following documents so that you can upload them to your application:-(These documents are mandatory, you will not be able to complete your application if these documents are not provided)
1. Reference FormsYou will need to provide two references, both from individual UK Registered Healthcare Professionals who have known you in a professional capacity for at least two years or more.Please click on the link to download the Reference Form
2. Evidence of GMC RegistrationThis can be obtained by visiting the GMC website and following the link to “check a Doctors registration status”
3. CVYour CV must be up to date and show your FULL scope of work including ALL qualifications, training and posts held
4. Enhanced DBS CertificateYour Enhanced DBS Certificate must be no more than 6 months old on application. If you do not have an Enhanced DBS Certificate, you can obtain one by contacting CRB Disclosures on 01782 620000 who will make an application for you.
5. Valid Medical Indemnity/Insurance CertificatePlease make sure that your current certificate has not expired.Your Certificate MUST show a minimum of £5million cover for non-invasive cosmetic procedures and £10million for those carrying out invasive surgical procedures.
6. Evidence of Medical AppraisalYou will need to provide a copy of your last appraisal document.
7. Supporting Evidence – not mandatory but may help your applicationPlease provide any certificates of Training or Educational meetings you have attended to support your application
Please make sure you have all of the required documentation in PDF format. You will also need a credit or debit card to make the online registration payment